Travel Information to Villa Paradise
Anguilla has its own international airport. The most convenient way to reach Anguilla is via the American Airlines nonstop flight from Miami.
There are also flights from San Juan, Antigua, St. Kitts, St. Maarten, and other neighboring islands. The most convenient way to reach Anguilla is via St. Maarten which is only a 20-minute boat ride away or a 7-minute short flight.
Your Villa concierge will help coordinate your travel arrangements and all transfers from St. Martin, Antigua, and San Juan
Many airlines fly direct to San Juan from which Cape Air flies to Anguilla a few times per day on code share flights with Jet Blue and Continental. Anguilla Air Express and Cape Air offer VIP transfer service in San Juan and fly daily to/from Anguilla; your villa concierge can help arrange it.
- American Airlines flies nonstop to Anguilla from Miami
- Jet Blue, Continental, and American Airlines fly nonstop to St. Martin (SXM) from New York
- US Air flies nonstop to St. Martin from Charlotte and Philadelphia
- United Airlines flies nonstop to St. Martin from Washington and Chicago
• Air France flies non-stop daily to St. Martin from Paris - Very convenient connection from all points in Europe
• KLM flies nonstop several days per week to St. Martin from Amsterdam
• Virgin Atlantic and British Airways fly non-stop to Antigua from which you can fly direct to Anguilla on Liat Airlines
• British Airlines began service to San Juan, Puerto Rico via Antigua from which direct flights to Anguilla operate
Blowing Point for Passengers
Road Bay and Sandy Ground for Cargo and Private Boat Check-in
This can be arranged before arrival by Villa Paradise’s management company from St. Maarten Airport
From Marigot, St. Maarten to Blowing Point, Anguilla – 20 Minutes
Daily Ferries depart every 30 minutes starting at 7:30 AM until 6:00 PM
Last Ferry leaves St. Maarten at 7:00 PM
The fare is: $15.00 one way and collected on the Ferry
The Anguilla Immigration Department requires:
Current U.S. Passport and a return Airline Ticket (for short stays)
Anguilla Driver’s License is required - $20.00 US Currency
The vehicle Rental Agent will provide the license when renting a vehicle.
Drive on the Left and 20 mph in villages and school areas. The average speed is 30 mph.
Blowing Point Ferryport
Anguilla's official currency is the East Caribbean dollar EC$. However, US Dollars are accepted island wide. Essentially all restaurants and stores that cater to visitors are priced in and accept US Dollars. Most supermarkets price their products in EC$ but accept US$ as well. The EC$ is pegged to the US Dollar at an exchange rate of 1 US$ = 2.68 EC$
Villa Paradise in Anguilla uses the same 120V outlets as used in the United States. Travelers from the United States can use their appliances without any need for adapters and converters. Travelers from Europe and other destinations should prepare as if visiting the United States. Your villa concierge can help arrange for any adapters and converters you may require prior to your arrival.